It's Easter this weekend! We know the kiddos are probably looking forward to all the candy they're going to get, and parents are just thankful for the extra days off!
To make the most of the long (but still way too short) weekend, we're sharing a recipe for a quick and festive dessert that is no-bake and takes only minutes to whip up.
Rainbow Dessert Dip
Yields 2 1/2 cups
- 12 oz of room temperature cream cheese
- 1 cup of plain yogurt
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of sweetener (honey, maple syrup or agave)
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- Food colouring
1. Blend all ingredients, except for food colouring, using a food processor or blender. If you don't have either, mixing them by hand is fine too.
2. Divide mixture amongst four small bowls, and stir a different food colouring into each bowl.
3. Drop spoonfuls of each colour into a larger serving bowl, alternating colours. Then swirl together with a spoon.
4. Leftovers can be covered and refrigerated for up to three days.
This dip is perfect for an Easter brunch. You can serve it with graham crackers and cookies for dipping, or even just eat it straight up with a spoon! Don't worry, we won't tell!
Find the original version of this recipe here.