This refreshing, vitamin-packed smoothie is a hit with the kids and perfect for summer. It's got protein, plus fruits and veggies too! It makes a great breakfast treat and an even healthier dessert!
Peppermint Chocolate Smoothie
- 1/2 a frozen banana
- 1/4 cup of dates (tip: soak them in hot water for minutes before-hand. They blend up way better!)
- 1/4 cup of frozen blueberries
- A handful of spinach
- 1 tablespoon of nut butter (we love Fatso!)
- 3/4 cup of unsweetened chocolate almond milk
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder (optional)
- A tiny drop of high grade peppermint oil (we use Do Terra)
1. Blend all ingredients (plus ice if you want it) until smooth.