What’s the best way to Celebrate Christmas and say bye-bye to the year?
If you thought “STAY IN PJ’S AND DRINK COCKTAILS ALL NIGHT!” Well, you are one of us 😉
As you know, we are crazy about shopping local, and this year is not the exception.
We brought you this amazing yet SIMPLE cocktail recipe that you can make in less than 5 minutes, all made with local ingredients that you can shop around the corner.
Cocktail Name: MR Frosty*
- ½ cup of crushed ice
- ¼ cup coconut milk (canned preferable)
- 1 ½ oz of coconut flavored rum – We used Malibu
- 2 oz of Jaw Drop Sucking Lemons
- Shredded coconut
- Cranberries (optional)
- Sprig (optional)
- Take your favorite rum glass and fill it with ½ cup of crushed ice.
- Add ¼ cup of coconut milk.
- Add 1 ½ Coconut rum.
- Add 2 oz of Jaw Drop Sucking Lemons.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and sprig.
- Let it snow with coconut.
Enjoy Virtually with Friends and Family. Cheers!
*Cocktail recipe credits to Jaw Drop Cocktail Co*
Of course, we recommend enjoying this safely within the guidelines by the health authorities. You could even try making this a virgin by skipping the rum, for your littles! (They’ll never know yours’s is spiked- oops naughty mommy)
For a recommendation of outfits to try this in, click here!
Stay safe and Happy Holidays! XO