What's with the name you ask? Well, this is the only romper we've seen that is fabricated in a gorgeously soft bamboo french terry. The fabric is just slightly thicker than our signature bamboo jersey, but only a teeny bit more. It feels like an ultra soft lightweight sweatshirt which is PERFECT for winter. In our size range from XS -XXL, this is definitely the best cold weather staple you can invest in. Worried about being too warm? Bamboo is touted as being "temperature regulating" which means it will keep you warm when needed but cool if you are heating up because of the way the bamboo fibres work with body heat. ( We won't get too scientific on you here!) But we ARE pretty sure you will wear it at least 3 times per week ( or will want to anyway!) Made in Canada.
- 66% Bamboo, 28% Cotton, 6% Spandex French Terry
Made in Canada
- Flattering and versatile design
- Deep side seam pockets
- Dropped crotch for comfort
- Tapered ankles with side rouching
- Front seam ( no waist seam) Great for growing bellies!
- Soft, breathable fabric that is easy to care for